Tuesday, March 17, 2015

8 Questions to ask your missionary this week February 8

I read about the following 8 questions in an article on-line and decided to give it a try.... 

1. What has been your biggest challenge this week?

This week the hardest thing was actually finding people that were interested in the gospel. People were kinda tough this week and it was just a crazy week of riding our bike for 22 km just to find out that the member we were supposed to visit is not there and is in the hospital, But no one knows where that hospital is...... ARGGGH!
 
2. What has been your biggest concern?

Coming home is because in honest truth...... the future is scary because yesterday whilst I was riding my bike I was watching all of these beloved brothers and sisters of mine making bad choices and I cannot change and save them all. And I have only 10 weeks left of being a full time lifesaver and then I will be put on the backburner- kinda. I love this work and one of the best things to do is to share the gospel, no matter who they are or what walk of life they are from everyone needs to here the gospel!
 
3. What has been your biggest success?

Having Brother E. baptized. This baptism was by far one of the best baptisms ever. I saw that one of the  members changed this man's life. This showed to me that even after the life of a missionary I can still share the gospel and teach people and what not.  I also felt more attached to Brother E.. He is awesome!
 
4. Who has been your favorite person this week? Why?

Elder Madsen, one of the elders in my district, I have learned so much from him and we are being looked at as the "old"  people in the mission. We know the things we need to change and become SUPER excited for the work of the Lord again!
 
5. What has been your most significant tender mercy?

Funny story.... we were stranded last pday in a place called อ่าง ทอง (gold font LOLZ if translated). We had missed the last van to Lopburi, so we were stranded without any way to get home.So, I went over to a corner and prayed. About5 minutes passed and a van rolled up and said, Hey, lets go!
 
6. What are you looking forward to this coming week?

The wedding on Saturday. I am looking forward to that. It so nice to see love and happiness in this dark and evil world 

7. Do you have a goal set for this coming week? Tell me about it.

Work as if I was meeting the Savior tomorrow, always striving for him and his glory and becoming like him!
 
8. Which scripture has had the biggest impact on you this week?

D&C 4:2 Therefore o ye that embark in the service of God serve him with your heart mind and strength
 
That is the scripture on my planner with the picture of Lehi's family sailing to the promised land,.
 




1 comment:


  1. Do you need personal loan? Does your firm,company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need finance to expand your business? We give out loan to interested individuals who are seeking loan with good faith. Are you seriously in need of an urgent loan contact us at Email: perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com
    APPLICATION DETAILS
    Your Full Details:
    Full Name:
    Loan Amount Need:
    Loan Duration:
    Phone Number:
    Applied before?
    State:
    Monthly Income:
    Country:
    You are to send this to our Company Email;perfectfinancialcredite@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete