Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Monkeys and Slingshots January 26

Well here's to the next 3 months right!? 
Yes. I have been traveling around a lot its kinda bizarre, but I felt like I was not going to be in Phitsanuloke very long and I wasn't. I had not even unpacked all the way.
 
 Lopburi is a ward and it has about 90 ish people coming to church. It's quite crazy! I love it my new companion. He is on his 2nd transfer as a missionary. We will see how it goes....... training it's gonna be good! This ward works fantastically. It's a very nice comfy area. There are monkeys everywhere as well and they are just as mean as they were in the Khumps. I will start carrying my slingshot again. It's gonna be good. I still am flummoxed why I am here in Lopburi. I am trying to figure out why I am here we shall see. I do not know how long I will be here. Don't worry I will be speaking "Thaiglish" when I give my talk because English is hard.......
 It is so weird that Tean is home, next is Mister Kikel well! It's CRAZY! Next Preston, Raquel- then it will be me..... :( its very sad but it's good
 
Yesterday, I went to a special meeting with Elder Gong of the seventy at President Senior's house. It was so cool! I loved the meeting. It was a fantastic moment! Oh yeah so cool! I sat right across from Elder Gong  and President Senior was sitting right next to him. It was awesome! 

I love our mission president! He is a champion. He has taught me so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment