Sunday, August 24, 2014

Cutting my own hair..... August 2nd

Well this past week went by in a blur......  just inviting like champions and just making the world spin as we tried to bring those precious souls back into the fold it is a hard work but in the words of Joseph Smith " And as for the perils whicham called to pass through, they seem but small thing to me, as the envy and wrath of man have been my common lot, all the days of my life; and for what cause it seems mysteriousunless was ordained from before the foundation of the world for some good end, or bad, as you may choose to call it. Judge ye for yourselves. God knoweth all these things, whether it be good or bad. But nevertheless, deep water is what am wont to swim in. It all has become second nature to meand feel, like Paul, to glory in tribulationfor this day has the God of my fathers delivered me out of them all, and will deliver me from  henceforth" 

That's how I feel! Ha ha the world may try to destroy us and hate us for who we are, but in the end righteousness will prevail always! I miss you too,  just think I have 257 days left..... so little time!
I am so happy that you are having a good time... Yeah I needed a haircut but then since I was low on  money and since it was not Monday, I took matters into my own hands and cut my hair myself......
I look dang good :-)

So this past week, we have tried getting new people but it seems that something hardened their hearts but there is always a way. God provides a way! I encountered very angry farang (white person) this week. I invited him to be baptized and he was not to pleased. Then I said "We can help you become better". He then flipped a lid,  just went on a rant and stormed off accusing me of calling him a Moron. It was odd!

 The thing is, we learned from this transfer more about ourselves and how we can become better because I have worked the hardest I have ever during these two transfers to have what seems to be no effect when it came to our numbers. yet, this is the work of the Lord and it is hastening and can not be stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment