Sunday, August 24, 2014

Happy Mom's Day August 10

In Thailand Mother's Day falls on the Queen's Birthday and Father's Day on the King's birthday. :-) This had been a week full of bad news in our lives and Aaron respond as always with much faith.

Dear mumzy!
HAPPY MOMS DAY
well that is not very happy news to hear but he will be fine because he has two grandsons on a mission. Their prayers will be heard and he will get help. I will pray for her. Don't fret mum, the Lord is on our side!
So the hike did not happen. Instead Elder Gandun and I went back to the house and I took a nap, that was much needed. If I had not taken that nap I would have had a very hard Sunday.
But on a way awesome note.... We had an awesome baptism! 
So we take a taxi for an hour to go to  transfers meetings. Some times buses and sometimes trains. It's all up to where you are.
When the Savior comes, I so want to be caught living the gospel. I want to be surprised right in the act of spreading the faith and doing something good. I want the Savior to say to me: “Jeffrey”—because He knows all of our names—“I recognize you not by your title but by your life, the way you are trying to live and the standards you are trying to defend. I see the integrity of your heart. I know you have tried to make things better first and foremost by being better yourself, and then by declaring my word and defending my gospel to others in the most compassionate way you could.”
“I know you weren’t always successful,” He will certainly say, “with your own sins or the circumstances of others, but I believe you honestly tried. I believe in your heart you truly loved me.”
Jeffrey R. Holland

That is how I want to go out!|


"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" Churchill
I love Churchill he is a champion of awesomenes! I know that quote to be true!

I now have two companions. Elder Gudun from Thailand and Elder Sayawong from Laos
So our convert  has been coming to English class for about 7- 8 weeks. Elder Gandun asked her to be baptized and she said yes.She was baptized yesterday thanks to much prayer and faith.

Sister K.

No comments:

Post a Comment