Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gotta Catch Them All! August 24


Well I am doing ok! LOLZ.... Well this week we had a baptism. It was good. This kid has been learning for about a year.  It was a very good time! 



This past week was a very long week of just walking and walking and walking and let say walking and very little success..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Yeah it was one of those weeks.......
Let's see....... this past week we spent the days on the ground just walking and talking with every one and well, honestly getting bored with the same answer I get every day...... I is bored so I changed the way I think! 

I think that I am playing Pokémon ,  so I don’t go insane..... I imagine them as an Pokémon that need to be caught...... sad I know right but I am getting bored with the walking and walking.

Hey this past week I made papaya salad without papaya I did it with a mango. Then I made pad thai this past week it was very delicious!


 
This transfer ends the 18th of next month and then the next one ends the 30th of October
Yep just playing poke man daily. I FOUGHT SATAN EVERY STEP OF EVERY DAY! We got 4 people as a district baptized I have been interviewing up a storm and feeling the Spirit every day.
I laughed when I chased elder gandun with my shoe each

"But I, ElderProctor, have written what I have written, and I esteem it as of great worth, and especially unto my people. For I pray continually for them by day, and mine eyes water my pillow by night, because of them; and I cry unto my God in faith, and I know that he will hear my cry."

Guess what I am eating.......yep, Duckbill....

Hope is a thing that is hard to say. I receive hope daily that we are going to have a temple. The Zone Leaders said we are close so close! I fought the devil and came closer to God.
Seeing people baptized sets me on fire!

No comments:

Post a Comment