Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Transfers December 14

We went to transfers and then ... nothing happened we were...Yeah lots of elders found out that day that they would be moving hahah it was way funny yeah. I love seeing my friends. It's always fun to see those kids. I love my friends!!!  I am not coming home. I am going to be a  missionary forever! I love being  a missionary. It is so much fun! This week was what I call a" pday ".
We went to stake conference and well the stake now has a patriarch. It's so cool. I love this work its the best work ever I love it. The miracle this week was that I am realizing my purpose here in this area. I  have been hoping for an opportunity to help those that are a lost and help them come back! 





Mormons seem to have horns after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment