Monday, December 30, 2013

Pictures Posted by Kenny! Thank you! ~ Feeling old......really????














       

Right now I'm wondering how the video games these kids play are that fun-- because basically they are just sitting there on a computer, clicking a mouse and shouting at each other!! It's pretty funny! I'm not sure I will play video games as much as I used to because time is precious!!! (Ah, but just you wait till you see the fun new games that have come out since you have left...just saying..... love, mom...)Shoot, I'm starting to sound like one of them old crazy persons, shaking his fist at them young kids playing their music too loud.... It's crazy to think I'm a missionary because well I feel like I am still a child. I have changed. I look older. Everyone looks at the pictures of me before I left and they are like you are so old looking now!! A few weeks ago I had a person tell me that they thought that I  was 40 years old!!!!



 (yep...you do act and look like a totally old and mature person..... again...love, mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment