Friday, November 28, 2014

Go forward in faith even if your shoes break.... Ocotber 11

This past week we were going hard all day and seriously I felt like we were doing everything we could do and well it was tough. I felt like I was back in Khonkaen again with Elder Susi.  No easy moments, always struggling to rise to the challenge because we are here to bring those who are ready to the gospel. You must find the light. You must have faith to rise up and become a true disciple of the Lord. Yeah that's how I feel right now.
"How glorious are the feet of those that proclaim the gospel... If you could see my shoes right now.... and you will see them... don't worry you will see them in 6 months or so... Oh yeah missionary life is the life of continuous growth and change. The world is so close to falling apart, it's not even funny. This world is so dark but the Lord is increasing the amount of light he is pouring out right now.

It took 30 min to get there ( His district went and visited a col wat-temple)It was away cool! It's pretty nice and I ran into a member from Japan there and talked to him about the gospel and asked him why he was here. He was studying , so yeah! 
Well our district goes hard all day every day. You're right I need to step back and see how far we have come. Because it is awesome to see how far we have come. I have seen myself change as well. Yeah 
that's life Jim!
I love the gospel. I know it to be the most true thing ever. I know with every fiber of my soul that iI cannot reject this glad message. It is to good. It is delicious and has changed my life for the better.
Oh yeah this past week Elder Howard baptized the sisters' investigator. He has been here for 2 weeks and he speaks Thai super well.  I think he is a champion!

No comments:

Post a Comment